1st Visit Coupon
In Case Of Emergency
Dear GAH family,
Thank you all for your support as we continue to reevaluate our policies. To best care for our staff and our clients we are adjusting our business hours.
As of Monday, March 30, 2020, our new hours of operation will be 8am-7pm Monday thru Friday. At this time our weekend hours will remain the same.
Because we are unable to maintain proper social distance in our waiting areas and exam rooms we will be switching to "curbside" treatment. We ask that CLIENTS DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. Our front doors will be locked. Please call when you arrive, and our staff will assist you.
Protocol for appointments:
1. Call the front desk at 610-237-6120 when you arrive, we will take a history from you either over the phone or in the parking lot. Please stay 6 feet away from staff whenever possible.
2. Ensure your pets collar is securely fastened, we will provide you with a slip leash to put on your dog. DO NOT LET YOUR DOG OUT OF THE CAR UNTIL THE LEASH IS COMPLETELY ATTACHED. Safety is our priority, especially with MacDade Blvd so close by. All cats MUST BE IN CARRIERS - no cats will be accepted into the building without a SECURE carrier for your pet's safety.
3. After your pet’s exam a staff member or doctor will call you to discuss our findings and make recommendations. An estimate can be provided for services if needed.
4. Payment will be taken either over the phone or by our staff when your pet is returned to you.
Protocol for medication/food pickups:
1. Please call either when you arrive or from home to arrange pickup and pay. When you arrive a staff member will bring your food/medication to you.
2. Please note we have dramatically reduced our food inventory at this time. We will have limited food available and we strongly recommend switching to home delivery from Hills for your pet’s prescription food. If you are not yet signed up for Hills to Home, we can assist you with that over the phone, you do NOT need to come in to the office to sign up. There is no charge, delivery is free, and you will receive a 30% discount on your first order as well as auto-ship discounts and other rebates.
As always, thank you for allowing us to care for your pets, we look forward to working with you through this difficult time!
GAH staff and doctors.
Pledge to Pet Owners
We promise to provide compassionate care that promotes your pets’ health and well-being.
This goal is achieved through:
We strive to provide prompt and courteous service.
- owner education
- preventative medicine
- progressive therapy & surgery
- a well trained and dedicated staff
- an extensive referral network
We will treat pets & owners with compassion and respect.
We provide excellent necessary veterinary care at a fair price. When requested we will provide estimates for all services and these services will only be performed with the owner's consent.
We explain appropriate approaches in understandable terms
to assist owners in making informed decisions.
We welcome second
other solutions that may help
in your pets care and health.
Want a Printable Brochure?